Monday, April 18, 2011

HAUL

Well I am in desperate need of new spring/summer clothing.  It's getting hotter and I can't wear jeans forever!  So I bought just a few things from forever 21.  Here they are...


I bought these red shorts because last summer the only kind of shorts I wore were the usual blue denim.  I wanted to mix it up a bit.  These shorts are on sale for $7.00!


This skirt is just a staple piece to have in your wardrobe.  It's something you can quickly throw over a swim suit quickly.  It looks like you spent some time on the outfit... even though you didn't.  This was on sale for $5.00!


I have been looking for some floral shorts for a long time and I finally found a pair!  I like this trend because in the past, florals have just been worn on dresses or tops.  I like mixing it up a bit.  These shorts were $12.80.


I finally purchased myself a maxi dress!  At first, last summer I really did not like this trend.  It's grown on me a little and I finally caved.  This dress is plain, so I will be able to add a lot of accessories to this outfit.  This dress was on sale for $12.00!


Lastly, I purchased this dress because I really like the trend of mixing patterns.  I really don't have any tops or bottoms that would mix well together, so this dress was perfect!  I bought this for $14.90.

I purchased all these items from forever 21's online store. I'm excited to post a few outfit of the day posts when these clothing pieces arrive in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment